Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw their FFR banner at the World of Wheels show today. It would look good hanging in my garage. Think they would offer them if there was enough interest? Who wants one? (not that I know they are or can be made available)

BillB

·
Charter Member
3,488 Posts
They have a display, 5 cars One type 65, the mock up prototype of the cobra and 3 other cobras. There seemed like a lot of interest again. Could be another good year for factory five. Sorry no gtm-200. I would think the line would be around the block to see that one. Chris from Quality Roadsters had a silver one, Joe's with his new hardtop and another one from NH with some real track miles on it.
Rob Baker

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes Factory Five does have a display at WOW with 4 1/2 cars, 3 and 1/2 roadsters and a type 65. Old Guy has his car there and it looks great.
Gary thought you were building?
Dave Smith e-mailed me and thought it was a good idea. If there is enough interest he will have more banners made.
Bill

·
Premium Member
16,719 Posts

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No Cory you don't. You do how-ever have the satisfaction knowing one more FFR owner will be driving before you!
Love Bill

·
Premium Member
18,090 Posts
We'd be interested in one or two banners to display at the racetracks we tow to.

·
10,171 Posts
I would love to have some ffr banners just like the bfg banner with a good looking ffr on it.. but it woulld have to have 15" Halibrand wheels on it.. no cobra r's and a single roll bar.. oh, and while I'm at it.. blue would be nice

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The banner does not have a car on it. It only says factory five racing. The five is "5" drawn as their logo.
BillB

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
I would like one as well...And while we are sort of on the subject..Why wouldnt FFR give some sort of Comm. if I swayed someone in their direction? Maybe even 100.00 discount on parts ordered..as long as the person that purchases a kit gives your name.

T

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
I would take one as well :D

Gord FFR 2359

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The reason FFR does not give commissions is
They have a winning product that is priced right. If they started giving commisions it may start a flood-gate. They dont have salesmen that earn commisions, why would they pay individuals.
They currently ship 20 kits out the door a week.
They help maintain their low price structure with out doing this. FFR owners are typically pleased to explain why their cars are better than brand X.
I am not a paid FFR employee member, this is just speculation on my part. Take it for what it is worth. On the other hand if you truely make a sale and call Mark W and whine and pi#@ and moane he might send you a FFR sticker!
BillB

1 - 20 of 40 Posts