Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is OT,but this is the most seen section of the forum.I just left the FFR section of the factory five site.They could lose customers if they looked at the FAQ section (currently the 4.6 wont fit).WE all know that the MKIII is out but they need to seriously update there site. I'm not trying to be a jerk,I was just thinking of the first time visitors to there site.

·
Husband/Father/Son
12,464 Posts
You bring up a good point. I've forwarded this thread to the webmaster, with copies to both Mark Weber, and Dave Smith.........With everything else going on at FFR these days, I can see where this might have slipped though the cracks...Hopefully, they will correct it in a short time period.

Sincerely,

Bill S.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Along with updated MKIII info; another improvement to the web page would be a "Customer Gallery" that has an ALPHABETICAL INDEX like it had in the past. Without it it makes it difficult to view everything the gallery contains unless you know of something that is there and you do a specific search for it.
Tim

·
Husband/Father/Son
12,464 Posts
Don't thank me yet, my last two emails to Dave Smith have gone unanswered (edit, just got a reply to one of my emails from Dave, so disregard the previous line :D :D :D )...

Bill S.

Originally posted by Groundshaker:
Thx Bill, We gotta keep on factory five,so there cars rule the world :D

·
Registered
381 Posts
They have upgraded thier site in the last couple of months but now none of thier links work with a mac. So have to stick with the good ol Dell.

·
Husband/Father/Son
12,464 Posts
It's not your MAC...However, it might be that your browser needs to be updated.What version of IE or Netscape are you running.

Bill S.

Originally posted by Dan D:
They have upgraded thier site in the last couple of months but now none of thier links work with a mac. So have to stick with the good ol Dell.

256 Posts
Thanks for the feedback guys.

We've been so busy getting the Mark III into production, engineering the GTM, and re-defining our customer service that the website upgrades tend to lag behind our progress in other areas.

Check out new updates on these topics later this weekend, as well as more good stuff on other areas of the company right behind them.

We always appreciate the feedback from you guys, so feel free to let us know anything that you feel needs attention.

mark weber
[email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts