Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wanted to get a final count so I can let them know if we need 60 or 90 minutes of track time to accomidate everyone.
Also if you didn't go last year I need your name and date of birth to get you preregistered so if you could PM me those detailys it would be appreciated.
the list I have thus far is:
Me and Emily
Adam W
Gary T+1
John F
Steve G +1
John Tak
Jim D
Dave L. +2
ron E
Dave E
Sean C
Frank B
Dana J
Cassie E
williamIII
william James
Herny R
Marcel R
Carl
Judy
Al J
Josrodes
I have not heard definates from and JoeL

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Danner If we can find 4 or 5 more people we can go with the 90 minute track time and keep the cost to around $80. I just need to know with in the next couple of days
Stay tuned

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Saturday November 24 9am arrival track time from 10-11 oe 11:30 depending on interest.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just wanted to check in with everyone. In order to not cut anyone I extended the track time to 90 minutes. There are a few people who were waffeling and a few that wanted to bring someone extra so let me know so I can save a spot We currently have 27-30 which will split the cost of the rental ($2430)down to$80 to $90 but if we can max out the field with 36 the cost will only be $67.50 per person. Let me know if your name is not on the list or if there is someone else that you want to bring.
Arrival at 9 am
Track time 10-11:30
remember to bring cash or check as I have already paid F1 for the event
John F remember to bring the trophy as it will likely find a new home

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,920 Posts
John F remember to bring the trophy as it will likely find a new home
It's possible, but not likely! :)
I plan to be the first repeat winner, especially since the ringer from NH is missing. I can easily scratch 2012 onto the name plate and save a few bucks

·
Charter Member
3,477 Posts
Due to lack of competition I will not be attending this year :)

Actually it's a nh weekend have fun guys.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,729 Posts
Bailing

The powers that be have determined that I must work. Sorry I was looking forward to winning... but was not ment to be. Head count less 2! No. son is in Jersy w/ sig other.
Bill

·
Registered
397 Posts
so, the time is 9:00 am at the track. we will be there.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
so, the time is 9:00 am at the track. we will be there.
Yup 9am We still can fit a few more drivers if anyone has a friend or just someone they know who they want to drill into one of the walls.

·
Registered
397 Posts
can i invite my ex-wife.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It was a great day at F1 Thanks to Dave Smith for the round of drinks at the end.
Here are the final standings
1Dennis M(a chevy guy how embarassing)
2Frank B( a pontiac guy even worse)
3 Henry R
4 Cassie E
5 SeanC
6 Jim D
7 SteveG
8 Ron E
9 Marcel R
10 JohnS
11 DanaJ
12JohnF
13Adam W
14 Albert J
15 JoeS
16 DaveE
17DaveL
18TonyZ
19 ScottJ
20 EmilyS
21 PeterO
22 Chris S
23John T
24 JoseR
25 AndrewS
26 CarlS
27Judith G
Penalty winners JohnS,DaveE and FrankB

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,920 Posts
Thanks for organizing it, John. Lots of fun. Words were going around the table at lunch of a repeat in Feb. I think that would work also.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes I'll post some time in January regarding the febuary date. They will only book rentals one month in advance.

·
Official Member of the Unofficial "First 500 Club"
3,007 Posts
Great time!

Thanks John for putting it all together again, it was a blast! Nice to see everyone again as well. February sounds good too, right in the middle of tax season. I'll just have to ask my boss if I can take that Saturday off.....;) .

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.