Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Gang!

I have an extra set of side mirrors, new condition, never been mounted, with hardware. If anyone could use these, make me an offer and I'll get them shipped right out to ya!!!

I'm in Denver Colorado - in case you live close...

contact me at [email protected]

Dinodog - MK III - 331 Stroker - TKO 600 - etc...

Attachments

·
Sanding... Sanding...
582 Posts
Post in Classifieds

You should post these in the Classifieds section... most folks go there for parts, anyway...

Good luck.

Cheers,

Jim

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Seems like there is a part missing. The picture doesn't show the base of the mirror that mounts to the fender or door.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mirror bases

Just checked all the parts and looked up the mirrors online, double chk'n to see it there are any other parts, didn't see anything. The mounts are in the base of the mirror stems. They have the mounting screws, spacers and rubber grommits for the body. Hope this helps... Let me know if you have use for them.

Thanks for the inquiry...

·
Premium Member
5,159 Posts
Seems like there is a part missing. The picture doesn't show the base of the mirror that mounts to the fender or door.
Thats all there is to them. Theres a bolt that comes through the base to attach to the fender. I just took one off.

Also: This should be in the classifieds

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
classifieds

Yepp - sorry - moved this thread to classifieds... - thx for the feedback on there being any other parts to the mirrors.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Thats all there is to them. Theres a bolt that comes through the base to attach to the fender. I just took one off.

Also: This should be in the classifieds
Lex,
This pic shows the additional part that came with my mirrors. It screws to the fender or door.

·
Premium Member
5,159 Posts
Your right. I just got the instructions out and they say they can be mounted with or without the base. Mine were mounted without. Sorry, I spoke up too soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts