Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
FFCobra Craftsman
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to get a hold of Mark with no success. His voice-mail box is full too. He was going to get back to me with a ship date two weeks ago and never did. Does anyone know if things are OK over there?? :confused:

·
Registered
416 Posts
I just recieved a package from them that I ordered last Sat so they seem to be doing great as usual to me.

·
Shade Tree Mechanic
14,333 Posts
Mark's been really busy lately. Mark's the best, he won't let you down. Remember he's a one man operation (plus his wife) so it may take a while for him to respond if he's out of town.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I have only purchased one item from Mark, but his wife was amazingly nice. She made sure my package got out late friday so I could have it early the next week. Their driveline fastener kit is amazing and well labeled (with part, where it goes, what its torque should be, everything. I was VERY impressed. More then I thought I would be. I hope all is well over there...

·
Premium Member
6,142 Posts
One day I called and Im pretty sure I spoke with his wife. So we get to talking about this and that next thing I know, I forgot what I was ordering!

Very personable people they are, and they always come through.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys! I have no issues with Mark, I was just concerned for them - hoping nothing was wrong! I'll keep trying the phone.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Over the last few years, I have bought several items from Mark and have spoken with him by phone several times. He's always the gentleman, very knowledgeable about all aspects of building one of these cars, and never stingy with information. Everything I ordered came shortly thereafter, and always in fine shape or better. I am sure you will be OK, even if it takes a bit of patience.

·
ChickenCobra
190 Posts
Sorry to say I'm still waiting for my speedo cable since I ordered it one week ago today . It normallly wouldn't be a problem EXCEPT this is the ONLY ISSUE keeping me off the road ! Hope they are NOT having problems !!

·
Charter Member
6,161 Posts
run the car without a speedo cable. Your better off not knowing how fast youre going!!

I ordered and recieved some radiator cooling parts from him a few weeks ago. Everything was fine.

·
Master "Gear Head"
434 Posts
Simply business as usual. I like to support forum vendors but I also don't like to wait 4 weeks for a set of sidepipe gaskets.

·
ChickenCobra
190 Posts
Trevor : What you say is very true EXCEPT when you ALSO need the HOUSING in order to prevent oil from leaking from the empty hole in the transmission !! The clean-up is no fun either !

·
ChickenCobra
190 Posts
UPDATE !! Mark e-mailed me with explanation of my cable delay ! All is well with them. Just happened to be OUT of the 60 in length that I needed. He hopes to deliver soon after he gets some from his supplier ! Thanks, Mark !!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.