Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
FFR Master Builder
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i used to live in Ma. about 7 years ago and then moved out to sunny las vegas. well the wife has been pressuring me to move back to Ma and it looks like it is going to happen. i have 2 questions

1) my cobra is reg. as 2004 and has full emmisions on it. what problems will i have getting it reg. in Ma.

2) i used to live in Hudson Ma. and would like to move back close to that area. i am in constuction so i am looking to buy land and build our house. what towns around Hudson are still small country towns. my wife has been looking at Spencer. i know nothing about Spencer, does anyone else know about this town

·
2,372 Posts
Yep, it is still pretty undeveloped(compared to the rest of Mass.) out there.
Check out this link for towns and citys info.
WWW.city-data.com/

·
Supermoderator
12,393 Posts
1. If you have a title for your cobra, or a registration from a non-title state, Mass will accept it.

2. Take several different anti-depressants before you start looking for land. Prices here have about tripled since you left.

·
Senior Charter Member
328 Posts
Spencer's still pretty rural, but if you go east you'll be in the Worcester suburbs. Looking west of Spencer, you'll find the Brookfields (N, W and E), Braintree and New Braintree, still rural. Southwest is Sturbridge, Holland, Brimfield...

All have reasonable access to the Mass Pike and I-84.

John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts