Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think of this idea?

We're trying to put together a 3-Day Sale of vendors who support our hobby. The vendors would offer discounts for three days only. Beginning Monday, August 26th, and ending on the 28th.

FFCars would display a page for the items that are on sale and include info on how to place the order. We are inviting the sites current sponsors to get involved for free and other vendors can put items on the 3-Day Sale page for a small fee to help support the site.

So far, several vendors have said they would love to be involved, so what do the members think? If it sounds exciting, let us know!

Vendors: we sent emails to most of the vendors, but if you didn't get your invitation, email us at [email protected] and we'll send you the details.

Thanks!

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman
1,852 Posts
I don't kow if I can hold out till then!
TEC

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm with Wade, my "enhancements" to the car are Pre-driving season, not the end of it. Have a "sale" in the early Spring, I'll need heads, cam shaft, roller rockers, etc then.

Sssstephen

·
FFCobra Fanatic
658 Posts
NO NO NO.......well, OK! Try and get Summit Racing to give us "our" special code and reinstate the 10% off deal!! thanks..

·
Registered
677 Posts
YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, End of summer sale..YEAH, YEAH, :D :D :D ...But how about We call It.."I just started my build need discounted parts Day" ;) ;) ...What ever you call it...LETS DO IT...Anyone have a special for the complete IRS setup...<-Please

<--Whats up with the goat..He looks scared..

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,021 Posts
ABSOLUTELY!!! I need a lot of stuff.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Bring it on!!

I'm ready to shop for parts!!

:D

Neill

·
6,559 Posts
Do it!

I could use a rally good deal on a new Tremec 3550 and bellhousing. ;)

·
FFCobra Fanatic
616 Posts
Let's see...
No cash...
New Kit...
Parts Everywhere...
100's of things to do...

So, NO...Well Yes...No...Yes/NO/YES/NO/YES.

Have Credit Card, will spend.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,333 Posts
Any idea when we can find out what vendors will be participating, and what items/discounts will be offered?

Still a few things I need, and want to start planning the Cobra budget for the next few months...will adjust if necessary (i.e. for good deals!)...

·
Administrator
9,772 Posts
Yes, I have received interest from:

Factory Five - offering some great prices on some great items.

Muscle Motors - He's really looking to offer some great deals.

North Cobras - Richard's working on a deal or two.

Finish Line - a couple of real goodies!

Progeny Design

Mr. Alternator - great deal on a popular alternator!

Pro Liquid Buffer will be on sale.

Anyone else? Just email us at [email protected]

·
Professional Internet Browser
9,945 Posts
Wow, that would be awesome if you could do this. Too bad the "16000" budget was blown out of the water a looonnnnnggggggggg time ago. I guess at this point it is not worth it to skimp!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts