Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
I just booked with montway. I have tried tons of companies, montway always does a good job. Its typically about 1.25 a mile then montway charges 20 percent to book it. 1.25 goes to the driver. Good luck.

Not a waxer
GTR Transport, operated by Dan and Althea Joyner have transported several cars to &/or from me. They've always provided great service and I highly recommend them.

http://www.gtrtransport.com/home.html

I've had some customers who used brokering services and from what I've seen that doesn't seem to be the best way to go about it. The broker puts the job out for bid to multiple service providers and then gives it to the lowest bidder. We all know what you get when you use the low price provider. I had one customer who used a broker and after his car was loaded and on the way to me was contacted and told that the price was going to have to go up and the hauler would need an additional $500 when he arrived to drop off the car!!!!

Jeff

Registered
Which EVER you use, get references and CHECK 'EM OUT! The big guns like RELIABLE are great, but they always seem to be backlogged. Beware of brokers who will shuffle you off to "the next in line"... absolutely verify WHO'S doing it, and get driver's phone numbers. Alarmist, perhaps, but I speak from experience.... good AND bad.

Registered
I used InterCity. Very happy. Regardless who you use make sure they are insured.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts