Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one have recent hood and trunk emblems from finish line? I haven't had the best of luck with them and there service have been extra slow lately. Their emblems are 19.95.

Tony Branda has them for 29.95.

CJpony and LMR sells similar ones.

CJpony also had nice powered by Ford side emblems too. Different from the "289" powered by Ford. More like the FFR ones I got with my kit. Which I like a lot. I wish there were away to easily switch from FFR to Cobra emblems.

Not sure if the quality is different?

What cobra emblem do people typically put on the steering wheel?

I have seen ones that look just like the hood and trunk and some that have a black border. I feel we are limited with the FFR wheel center piece

Jason

Product Font Material property Screenshot Circle

·
Registered
20 Posts
Any one have recent hood and trunk emblems from finish line? I haven't had the best of luck with them and there service have been extra slow lately. Their emblems are 19.95.

CJpony also had nice powered by Ford side emblems too. Different from the "289" powered by Ford. More like the FFR ones I got with my kit. Which I like a lot. I wish there were away to easily switch from FFR to Cobra emblems.

I have seen ones that look just like the hood and trunk and some that have a black border. I feel we are limited with the FFR wheel center piece

Jason
I bought the emblems from Finishline about a month ago. I got them in about a week or so. I was kinda scared ordering from him since I’ve read a bunch of horror stories of the long wait.

Art

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought the emblems from Finishline about a month ago. I got them in about a week or so. I was kinda scared ordering from him since I’ve read a bunch of horror stories of the long wait.

Art
Awesome how was the quaility?

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They look good. I’m waiting on some meatballs I ordered, so I haven’t put them on yet. They have the two pins on the back that need to be cut/ground off first though.
Ok thank you I probably will go with them

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
For anyone interested.

I ordered from Finish line late last night and they already shipped the product.

·
Premium Member
427 S/C, Alum Side-Oiler, TKO600, IRS, Pin Drive
67 Posts

Jason

View attachment 365200
Mine are from Finishline. Good quality. Took a bit of time. Recommended.

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just got the hood and trunk emblems from Finish line. They were super quick and the product seems awesome!

A little smaller than I what I had imagined.

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
As described the hood and trunk emblems came with pins on the back. So people typically leave those and drill holes or do they stick them on?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hey Jason,

Just cut the pins off using a Dremel. Then use thin double sided tape to hold them on. There is an automotive tape specific to the task, but I don't recall the brand. Don't use silicone anywhere near surfaces to be painted.

Great to see your engine troubles are over. Looks like you are getting out and about.

Cheers Nigel

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Jason,

Just cut the pins off using a Dremel. Then use thin double sided tape to hold them on. There is an automotive tape specific to the task, but I don't recall the brand. Don't use silicone anywhere near surfaces to be painted.

Great to see your engine troubles are over. Looks like you are getting out and about.

Cheers Nigel
That's what I thought too. Thank you. I will find what you are talking about. No problem.

Yuppers I put about 2300 miles on it already loving every minute.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Hey Jason,

Cheers Nigel
3M makes several emblem adhesives for different applications.

Reactions: jhargrove

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Does any one have a 3" Shelby Cobra steering wheel emblem they would like to sell?

Something similar to this?
Font Circle Logo Motor vehicle Brand

1 - 18 of 18 Posts