Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was going to use this for a VW beetle swap, but not sure when I will have time, so I am going to put it up here.

1998 EJ20G JDM turbo engine. I have taken the engine down to the shortblock to check everything out. Replaced the head gaskets with MLS gaskets. Replaced the front and rear crank seals. Replaced the water manifold o-rings. It has a STI trigger wheel and new timing belt and timing set with new water pump. The long block is back together. The turbo TD04L has been rebuilt with new oil bearings and seals.

This is essentially the same motor you get in a 02-04 WRX, but with better block and better internals and fresh head gaskets with fresh timing set.

Right now the engine is a complete long block and comes with the intake, exhaust header to turbo, accessories, turbo, intercooler, over flow tank, oil pan, etc...

$1500 firm and shipping can be arranged by the buyer to be picked up at my house. I have no way to transport, but I can palletize it for pick up.

cleaned up heads

Turbo during rebuild

all the parts.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also have a microsquirt ECM with 8ft harness that is new in the box to control the engine. Very easy to wire up and tune. $300 with the engine.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Engine is now complete with exhaust, alternator and bracket and belt, and ignition system and wired up for microsquirt.

The microsquirt is also wired up.

Plug and play. Everything has been checked out and ready to go.

$2500 as it sits with the microsquirt and base tune already loaded.

Does also come with intercooler

1 - 5 of 5 Posts