Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like new Edelbrock EnduraShine #20354 Dual Quad and Manifold and Carb Kit for Small Block Ford with Elite Series EnduraShine Aluminum Air Cleaner #42354. Price includes new gasket set and new Edelbrock #1220 air filter.
This kit was on a 347 Ford SB stroker motor built by Speed Fanatix in Boynton Beach, FL. and installed in my Backdraft Racing Cobra purchased new on October 30, 2010. At 440 miles, the motor spun a bearing. Rather than have Speed Fanatix replace the motor, I replaced the defective Speed Fanatix motor with a new Ford Racing 347 crate motor that came with a Victor Jr. manifold. Ford would not warranty the new crate motor with the dual quad set up. I installed a single Quick Fuel on the crate motor and no longer need the Edelbrock set up. I am including new gaskets and a new air filter element purchased from JEGS.

THIS MANIFOLD & CARBURETORS FEATURE THE ENDURASHINE CHROME-LIKE FINISH!

This kit is designed to provide everything needed to convert from a single carburetor intake to a dual-quad intake for small-block Fords. Kit includes the new RPM Dual Quad Air-Gap intake, two 500 cfm Thunder Series AVS carburetors (one manual choke, one electric choke), high-tech progressive throttle linkage and fuel line.
These Edelbrock Performer RPM Dual-Quad Air-Gap intake manifolds are designed to give your ride classic hot rod looks with modern day performance. These manifolds offer superior performance improvements in the 1,500-6,500 rpm range. The large runners feature Edelbrock's unique Air-Gap design that separates the runners from the hot engine valley for a cooler, denser charge. These aluminum dual-quad intake manifolds are available in your choice of natural or the popular EnduraShine finishes.

$1,000 OBO.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts