Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know a place that will do a good job? It's a FMS 351/385 HP with a Holley 670 vacuum carb.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,736 Posts
Hi Joe
I got a dyno in my garage. Drop your car off and I will take care of it.
Bill

·
Premium Member
12,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does anyone have a real answer. Bill has way too much time on his hands.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,510 Posts
Joe take a ride south on May 8th and join us at Mike Dez racing.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,510 Posts
I have a tentative date of Sat. May 8 for a dyno day at Mike Dez racing. Mike is a well known and respected mustang tuner and racer. He has a chassis dynojet with broadband 02 at his shop in Seekonk across from Seekonk Speedway. He's charging $65 for 3 pulls with some tuning tips but will also do more involved tuning if we want. He's also supplying the grill if we have a big crowd and want to spend the day. At this point I think we have 5 or 6 people interested but I haven't really posted the details yet. Though It may be worth a emailing to the Mass/RI guys. ;)

·
Premium Member
12,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What I was really looking for is a place I can take the car that's not too far from home where I can get the carb and timing dialed in and check the total package. If there's a large group going there won't be time for that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.