Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Builder of OVERKILL!!
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well my first dyno session with the FFR, 835rwhp / 907rwtq at 18.2 pounds of boost. Not to bad for the first time out. I just needed to data-log a few runs for my tuner. The car is PIG RICH. The more boost I added the richer it got, I will let my tuner work on the tune a little more and go back. The car is a monster. My first run was my low boost or so I thought, I was thinking it was around 600-625wrhp BUT NO it was putting down 715rwhp and 734rwtq. Now I know why everyone that I gave rides to turned so PALE!!!!! I posted the video on you tube http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=JZ0YKN3fQxo . I also have pictures of the Go-cart at the dyno. I should have my body back from whitby's in a few weeks. My combo is 408 Dart Iron Eagle block AFR 225 race heads, turbo cam, the turbo is BW T6 80mm with race cover. TKO 900 from MMR and Mcleod street twin clutch. 3.08 gears in the rear.-------------------------

·
Charter Member
7,902 Posts
That's freakin awesome! Think you can break 1000 tq or hp?

·
Junior Charter Member
2,688 Posts
Sweet! I was wondering when you were going to get that on a dyno. That's a beautiful engine bay. I'll be curious to see how long you stick with that manual tranny. IMO, these cars are so much more controllable when you put in an auto when your running a turbo, especially at your hp level. I would love to see some street/track video. Congrats.

·
section 8
5,135 Posts
egad !!!

·
East Coast Speed Machines
2,919 Posts
DUde....where you going man.....pretty nice though....You think it's enough :D Great job and nice combo.

·
Caress of Steel
2,135 Posts
What brand of tires are you using in the back? I'm gonna buy stock.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
3,120 Posts
Joe,
I will be the only one to admit this....your beast scares me!!!!! You have done an awesome job...be careful.

·
Junior Charter Member
1,223 Posts
That's FANTASTIC!
I'm a fan.

·
Charter Member
3,059 Posts
overkill has been surpassed.

wow

·
Premium Member
11,745 Posts
you crazy

·
Charter Member
4,717 Posts
According to the late Mark Donohue.......You have enough horsepower!

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
Wow... That IS a beast!

·
Cobraholic
1,073 Posts
I think you've finally found the answer to how much horsepower is enough in one of these things. My face is going pale just thinking of riding in your car.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts