Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for pictures of an installation of the DWC I Sq Power Controller box between the seats of a Roadster. I haven't seen any. I know they're out there.

Pics please. Some with speakers mounted next to them would be even better. Come-on help out a vendor and show it off.

I can't come up with a place that makes more sense, but I want to see what it looks like. I don't like the idea of using up valuable trunk floor space if I don't have to.

thx
Mark

·
Registered
648 Posts
I just installed mine. I am swampped at work but will try to get some pics this weekend if you can wait. I have the box installed but not the electronics. I did like RAD22's solution for a more roomy place for the wire, but it does take up a lot of trunk space;).

·
Junior Charter Member
82 Posts
I'm planning to install mine this weekend, and would also really like to see pics from existing installs. I'll be watching this post carefully also.

Stephen H.

·
Premium Member
1,909 Posts
Here's the thread with pics of my box and other solutions. Link

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ttt

Come on show me yours

·
Premium Member
12,393 Posts
Here's one possible location I'm toying with for the coupe. I don't know if this works in a roadster tunnel.

·
Registered
648 Posts
My god man its only 8:22am on Saturday, first the honeydew, then the pictures then I'll post. Promise!

·
Registered
648 Posts
FOg Chaser:

Let me know when you get these, and if you need any more.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts