Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to see where everybody's staying. Trying to see who I'll get to party with! :D

I'm at the Cross Country - Rome Hilliard.

Can't believe it's only a week away! WoohhoooooooO!!!!! :D

·
1,018 Posts
I'm at the Cross Country - Rome Hilliard too. I think I owe you a beer or two.

Doug

·
Premium Member
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Earl - the Rome Hilliard Cross Country is the one in the cluster of 3 or 4 hotels...the epicenter. There's a Dublin Cross Country that's a few miles north of the main cluster.

Can't wait to catch up w/ old friends and make new ones! :D

·
Registered
727 Posts
Dorothy and I are at the Cross Country as well for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night. Also in our Upstate, NY posse are Bob Sime (Deerhunter) and Mark Stackler (Stack). I believe the Deerhunter is bringing a case of some sort of backwoods style 92 proof liquor! :eek: :eek: I on the other hand, am brining a case of Tylenol!

Let the games begin! :D

Phil

[ June 14, 2002, 09:01 AM: Message edited by: Phil Manro ]

·
Registered
727 Posts
oops.

[ June 14, 2002, 08:49 AM: Message edited by: Phil Manro ]

·
12,650 Posts
Originally posted by Phil Manro:
Also in our Upstate, NY posse are Bob Sime (Deerhunter) and Mark Stackler (Stack). I believe the Deerhunter is bringing a case of some sort of backwoods style 92 proof liquor! Phil
PHIL,

look forward to meeting you guys. I guess this means Im part of the NY Posse as I have OFFICIALLY taken Ralphs Room. Guess Spring FLings Make for Strange Bed Fellows. :cool:

Now, WHAT THE HELL is Camel Piss?? And do I have to drink some, due to taking Ralphs room?? :confused:

I WILL TRY to get some of PAPPY's Corn Squeezings. . . . If the Revenuers dont bust his still first. :D :D

earl

·
Premium Member
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Phil Manro:
Dorothy and I are at the Cross Country as well for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night. Also in our Upstate, NY posse are Bob Sime (Deerhunter) and Mark Stackler (Stack). I believe the Deerhunter is bringing a case of some sort of backwoods style 92 proof liquor! :eek: :eek: I on the other hand, am brining a case of Tylenol!

Let the games begin! :D

Phil
Hey, let Bob lead the pack. He's got multiple deer whistles on his car! ;) Worst case, the rest of you will just have to run over what's left of the carcass.

We partied w/ Bob last year, and had dinner with Mark and his wife (Christy??). Nice folks.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I will be staying at the Hampton or Fairfield in Rome Hillard. Can't remember which one I booked a room at. I guess I better find out before next week :eek: . See you there.

John

·
Senior Charter Member
703 Posts
Same as last year, I just booked a room for this year when I was there last year. I told then I'm an old fart and wanted to be on the ground floor this time. Cross Country Inn Rome-Hilliard. This time I'm bringing a Cobra
I should be in late Thursday. No Key Lime Cheese Cake I'm donating monies to Team Jenny instead.
Dan

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,655 Posts
FairField Inn

Olli

·
FFCobra Fanatic
717 Posts
When I pull into the Hotels next week the only visible beers had better be "MILLER"! Or...I will Ex-cobracate each and everyone one of ya! :cool:

DV -It's almost Fling week! Don't forget the cookies!

·
Premium Member
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by DV:
When I pull into the Hotels next week the only visible beers had better be "MILLER"! Or...I will Ex-cobracate each and everyone one of ya! :cool:

DV -It's almost Fling week! Don't forget the cookies!
The only Miller beer I'll drink is a FREE one! Are they bringing the beer truck? :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
11,853 Posts
No car for me so Ruth and I will be bumming rides or driving the family truckster (SHO Taurus). We are staying at the Hampton I think. Cheers Richard.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts