Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Senior Charter Member
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is using U-Haul to trailer their cars to DVSF. I am running out of options for a trailer. Short of buying one, u-haul looks like it might be my last option. I have had problems with them in the past, and am a little concerned. Anyone else using their car carrier?

Tom

·
Senior Charter Member
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I put my son in the passenger's seat, I really do not think my wife would like being strapped to the trunk. We are going as a family, so it makes it kind of hard to drive.

Tom

·
Senior Charter Member
1,725 Posts
Tom, why do you frequent a forum for another car manuf? Does B&B have one? Just curious...

JQ

·
Charter Member
245 Posts
Originally posted by JohnnyQuest:
Tom, why do you frequent a forum for another car manuf? Does B&B have one? Just curious...

JQ
JQ, a lot of the non-FFR Cobra owners frequent here as there's a bunch of info that's applicable to other makes as well (especially concerning DVSF!)....

·
Senior Charter Member
1,056 Posts
Originally posted by TomB:
I really do not think my wife would like being strapped to the trunk.

Tom
Tom, I'm not going to comment on where your "wife would like being strapped to...."

But here's an easy trailerless solution.

Fly your son or wife to Columbus. Pick them up at the airport and drop them off again after the week end.

There are alot of cars with empty passenger seats to fill and there won't be any problem finding rides to the events.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
616 Posts
Last year my brother and I used a Uhaul trailer to get from Houston to DVSF. It was their standard open car hauler.

Donny

·
541 Posts
I've used the 16' or so aluminum trailer - no problem, pulled well. I'd use it again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts