Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
FFR Craftsman
5,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's suppose to be sunny or at least not raining. HankL? Anyone going to show?

·
The Never-Ending Builder
5,329 Posts
Herman,

I'm waiting for Tony to show up with his new Coupe. Last I heard it would be the 17th. It's a hour travel time for me, but there will be a monster crowd when Tony shows up.

Hank

·
FFCobra Fanatic
738 Posts
We are at Athen's every weekend, rain or shine, just minus the Cobra's when it rains. I thought I heard that Tony's coupe was on its way, so I think it might be here, but then again, who knows.

·
FFR Craftsman
5,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GTG = Get ToGether. Sorry, I used it all the time in my VW Forums.
I'll be there!!!!

·
Senior Charter Member
629 Posts
289fia,
I have to tell you a short story after I posted the question. About 10 minutes later A Chp officer came to the house and laughed at me and told me what it meant and then called me a retard. He was on the forum and saw the post. They are always watching me, can't shake'em.
I think I'll make the trip sat too, I haven't been in a while.

jack stand

·
FFR Craftsman
5,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is cool. I have to admit, I've only seen ONE FFR in person and that was back in 99'. I can't wait to see some other examples.

Will I look like a total 45 year old kid if I bring a camera and take some shots???? Forget it, I don't care what you think; I'm taking shots anyway!

Also, I'm bringing my partner in crime, my newphew, since he has been helping me take apart the donor.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
738 Posts
People take pictures all the time, so I wouldn't feel silly about bringing a camera. Just a word of warning to you though... show up early if you want to eat. We had 45 people there for breakfast last week. Of those 45 people, at least half of them were there before 7:15am. I usually get there around 6:30am and sometimes I'm not even the first one! :eek: :eek:

·
Non-mechanical SPF Owner...duh.
141 Posts
Don't forget to bring plenty of cash - 'cause the new guy buys everyone breakfast :D

I can't make it this Sat, 'cause I'm "Mr. Mom" until last Sat afternoon.

If the weather is dry, then there should be a pretty good turn out.

Regards,
Randy R...

·
Junior Charter Member
135 Posts
Jack

If I decide to do the GTG with you, I guess you GTB (thats "get to buy") breakfast.

Will

·
Senior Charter Member
629 Posts
Wilbur, you knucklehead.... If I buy do you drive, you know I have never been for a ride in your car. Or should we draw straws to see which car to bring? I didnt' know you were interested in going. Give me a call later tomarrow, Ray and lee are coming over in the morning to do jeff's car.

jack stand

·
2,203 Posts
C'mon down but bring your antacid's! The cars and company are worth the indigestion!

·
Registered
941 Posts
I guess I'll have to get my butt out of bed early one of these Saturdays and drive to Dublin. Whats the weather supposed to look like this weekend?

John

·
FFR Craftsman
5,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The best I can determine is it'll rain tonight but not Sat. morning (but it should still be wet.)

I sure hope it doesn't otherwise, if no FFR's show, how will I know who you guy's are???? Is there a specific area in the parking lot you all park at?

I'll be driving a dark blue VW Passat:

(unfortunately, it doesn't look as good now as it did 2 years ago when I took the pic)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.