Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am posting here just in case anyone in Phx area wants to watch Ford vs Ferrari this Saturday at the drive=in. So far by estimate 12 Cobras. Should be fun. They are taping off an area for us and other hot rods for the movie.

·
Too Cheap to paint!
6,137 Posts
Nice idea!!!! Please post pictures!

I am working with two PA movie theaters and my Shelby Clubs for a display of Cobras and GT's facing off with Ferrari's Sat afternoon

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Thanks for posting.

We saw the movie last night (Thursday) in Scottsdale following a 2-hour Happy Hour hosted cocktail reception! Only about 8 of us in the entire dinner theater!

Enjoy!
Will

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I am posting here just in case anyone in Phx area wants to watch Ford vs Ferrari this Saturday at the drive=in. So far by estimate 12 Cobras. Should be fun. They are taping off an area for us and other hot rods for the movie.
What a cool way to see the movie!

·
Premium Member
4,186 Posts
We went to the premier in Dallas last night with the Cobra club and the Ferrari club. That was fun. Movie is actually pretty good.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Got back a while ago from watching it with some friends. Great time, and the drive back home in the Cobra was a blast. In the low 40s but a beautiful night with a warm seat (love my seat heaters). Mine was the only Cobra there, but then again, there might only be one or two in town. I've lived here 15 years and have only ever seen one other roadsters besides the one I just got on the road.

·
Junior Charter Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We had a barbecue and then went to Drive-In at 5. One hour before. A mustang club showed up also. Fifteen Cobras and a dozen mustangs in various forms, all cool. Was a little chilly for AZ but the popcorn was good. Had the best position and sat in lawn chairs. Thank goodness for a job site battery radio. On FM now , no speakers anymore. Does that tell you how long it has been for me and a Drive-In. Was great fun watching the Ken Miles story. Deserved for sure. IMO

1 - 9 of 9 Posts