Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys - Does anyone make Cobra door panels other than Herb's? Can't find them on Finishline's site as I thought they used to carry some. Would normally just go with Herb's but it looks like he only deals with customer's in the USA. (With the Covid situation it is a lot more difficult to utilize parcel handling companies on the US/Canada border).
Thanks

·
Registered
807 Posts
Hi Guys - Does anyone make Cobra door panels other than Herb's? Can't find them on Finishline's site as I thought they used to carry some. Would normally just go with Herb's but it looks like he only deals with customer's in the USA. (With the Covid situation it is a lot more difficult to utilize parcel handling companies on the US/Canada border).
Thanks
I think many builders make their own as well. Shouldn't be too difficult if you have the template/measurements and the cover material. I ordered mine from Herb when he ran a flash sale, so I'll let others chime in who've actually made their own.

·
Pro FFR Builder and Moderator
14,634 Posts
I have them in stock. Been making and selling them for over 20 years.

·
Pro FFR Builder and Moderator
14,634 Posts
You can see tons of them at facebook.com/levyracing. Most of the cars have them in them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts