Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,975 Posts
And BTW, Ariel's panels are super! I've had them in for almost 2 years and 11k miles now and they still look brand new.

Frank n Sons.

·
Senior Charter Member
1,725 Posts
Ariel, my panels look awesome! Took me a whopping 30 minutes and 100% better than the FFR setup.

JQ

·
Senior Charter Member
1,725 Posts
Just sent you a email gomarlins3

JQ

·
Mid Ohio Loopster
1,980 Posts
JQ,

could you e-mail me the pictures also?

Thanks, Scott

·
Husband/Father/Son
12,464 Posts
Way back when, I had an initial set of Ariel's excellent door panels for FFR2134K (it seems so long ago). Aside from trying to get them fitted to my doors (warning, in the dead of winter, in an unheated garage, with the temp hovering in the 35=40 degree range it is not suggested), they were of top quality, and an excellent fit. I would highly suggest them to anyone who might be thinking about using the standard FFR supplied items..........

Bill S.

PS: Now, if he would only design a set for the Spyder :D :D :D ........Quickly before it's sold :eek:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi James! Hi Wayne! Good to hear from both of you. James how are you doing? Hope things are going well with you. Just keep yourself busy. I know that helps. Wayne. I know that I will be seeing you this years in one of the car shows.It will be weird to see you on the west side of this great country of ours. Thanks guys! Ariel

1 - 20 of 22 Posts