Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
FFCobra Fanatic
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know who sells the door panels that screw onto the doors? These panales have a nice pocket included. I think there was a guy that sold them at Knott's LAST year. EMAIL me at [email protected] if you can help. Thanks,

Jim

·
Cobra Builder
1,728 Posts
PM Smackdownhotel- He had a set made up that were super nice.

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Do a search... there should be a few threads on the subject... I know there were two recently and both looked great!... I'm going to have an auto upholstery shop make mine to match the e-brake boot I had made.
Ken

·
FFCobra Fanatic
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Wade, I'll try that right now. I'll post the pics as soon as she's done. Ken Pike just painted her and I'm about to take on the task of making my own headers/sidepipes. I almost took her to Knott's, but I just went solo instead. This car has a huge amount of Don DePontee and Steve Courtwright influence in it! They were both dissapointed that I didn't bring the car.

·
Senior Charter Member
798 Posts
Check with Finish Line also, They should have a nice pair that has pockets in both sides, and either screws or velcros.

·
Super Moderator
29,559 Posts
I had a local auto upholsterer do mine. Hidden attachements, leather, and gathered pockets. Sweet!!

2FAST

1 - 10 of 10 Posts