Factory Five Racing Forum banner

41 - 60 of 120 Posts

·
FFCobra Fanatic
4,038 Posts
I have been here for many,many moons and I do not like the "new" updates!! Just saying-- PS, And yes, I'm a "Old Fart" too--:p:p

·
Senior Charter Member
6,388 Posts
I found my last post here and there is a green dot on the upper right of the avatar. If I hover over it with the cursor, it says "online now", which of course I knew, but others might want to know, why I don't know unless there is a way to get on a chat with someone.

Regards. Rick.

·
Well Used Member
226 Posts
Well... For me, the deal breaker is the inability to revise and edit my own posts. I'll be bowing out of this forum. I may drop by and do some reading once in a while, but (for now at least) I won't be posting any replies or new threads.

Sorry to see me go.

·
Registered
493 Posts
on a positive note, the search function works much better than the old one!
i know many are not pleased with the new forum. as I mentioned previously, the inability to list the most recent posts first is the biggest issue i've found.
i hope many of you old timers who threaten to leave will still check in once and again. your knowledge has been invaluable to me as i continue on with my build.
it's people like you that make this forum great for newbies like me.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I'm getting use to it.

Everyone keep this going dont leave!! I don't want to learn a new system and I really need you guys!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,937 Posts
Hate the new look also....Place is dying anyway, hardly any new discussions these days. I'm out.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Back in the late 1980s the Coca Cola Company decided we needed "New Coke"? Remember how that ended? Just sayin'...

Jeff
did you like it better than crystal pepsi? 😁

·
FFCobra Craftsman
22,362 Posts
I haven't changed any settings at all, other than going dark, and all threads start w/ the newest post on top.

·
Junior Charter Member
312 Posts
Why am I seeing all of these dark ghost images blocking the posts? looks like a crank and piston and a "66+" makes it very hard to read.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Mark me down as not liking the new look. Remember when they went to the orange screen and everybody went back to the old blue? Like they said, “If it ain’t broke, don’t change it”.

Don H

·
2007 Calendar Cover Car
2,690 Posts
I’m fine with it overall. VMF, and a few other forums I’m on have switched to this format. Evolution.

Glad to see ‘off topic’ is further down the forum list, now if somehow I can avoid those topics coming up when I hit the ‘new posts’ button. Probably something I can customize.

·
Snake Farmer
10,261 Posts
So far, I can't figure out how to see any of the posts I'd subscribed to, or how to see my profile, or how to message anyone, or read messages someone sent me..Instructions on this, are about the same as my MK3 build manual..:p
Is there a method to see what the very last post was on a thread, without going through all the pages, or previous posts?

41 - 60 of 120 Posts