Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does not seem like a step forward. Will visit less.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Definitely will take some getting used to.

·
Well Used Member
220 Posts
I'm having a hard time with it as well. Old brain doesn't mix with new tech.

Also, I haven't figured out how to flag the threads that I have posted replies to. (like the little arrow on the old format.)

·
Registered
386 Posts
I'm sure the update will have nice features, we just need to learn them. I feel like we've upgraded from windows 95 to windows 10. It'll take a while to get used to it. The most annoying part is not being able to list forum posts from most recent to less recent. Now I have to skip to the last page with an extra click.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Am Computer challenged enough already. This doesn't make it any easier. I vote for the previous format. Why change what works ?

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Violates
Am Computer challenged enough already. This doesn't make it any easier. I vote for the previous format. Why change what works ?
Agree, Violates RULE #1. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
today is the first time I have seen this new platform, I logged on to a fancy "you have been banned" message. literally haven't posted here in a while and never posted anything close to ban worthy. Definitely will be spending my time on the other forum from now on.

·
1,030 Posts
Not a fan of this at all. Can’t find a damn thing. Is there a way to default back to the Classic look?

·
Registered
346 Posts
I like the classic view much better, they do have a dark mode that gets rid of all that white background . The classic view was easier on the eyes. This one has too much contrast. When the last forum change happened, didint the administrators realize most went to classic view!

·
Premium Member
1,110 Posts
Like egchewy, I want a toggle to show list posts from last to first.

John

1 - 20 of 73 Posts