Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Charter Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a Mark II and recieved a Mark III instead. Are all Mark III's set up to us donor parts from 87-04's or do you have to specify what year you are going to use? I'll be calling Factory 5 tomorrow, but know you guys can get me the answer sooner. :D

Kurt

·
Premium Member
18,585 Posts
Went to the FFR website. And the MKIII in particular.
http://www.factoryfive.com/table/ffrkits/roadster/roadsterkit.html

Here's what it said:

"The Factory Five Racing Roadster is the most successful component car ever built. The FFR design has won national race victories, earned awards in the press and garnered a loyal following of owners and customers. It is made from proven racing materials and is the integration of advanced computer design technologies and state-of-the-art manufacturing methods.

The Factory Five Roadster is based on the innovation of using a single modern donor vehicle, namely the high performance Mustang 5.0. We chose the Mustang hardware for a number of reasons, but mostly because it has established itself as the performance bargain of the last decade. The Mustang’s 302 V-8 is the exact same block that powered the original AC cars and GT-40’s to World Championships in the 60’s. Over the years we have added other engine/drivetrain options, but the single donor concept accounts for 3 out of 4 FFR cars built today.

The original FFR concept is quite simple… If you have our kit and a 1987-2004 Mustang 5.0 donor car, you have all the parts you need to build and drive your car!"

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Charter Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The original FFR concept is quite simple… If you have our kit and a 1987-2004 Mustang 5.0 donor car, you have all the parts you need to build and drive your car!"
I read that but thought maybe you would need to inform them what year in case all the donor parts weren't completely interchangable.

a 1987-2004 Mustang 5.0 donor car
I just noticed the 5.0 part.

Kurt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts