Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone provide source info on donor parts pallets? I know i have seen this on the forum before. I've tried to search the archives but have had no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, Royce.

·
Premium Member
18,585 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Cypress is still listed under advertisers. I got my mod motor pallet from them. No problem at all so far.

Paul

·
Premium Member
1,684 Posts
I'm with Don on this one. Try to support the forum vendors. I got mine from Tommy at AMP Performance before I even knew this forum existed. Easy to work with and have done many hundreds of FFR donors.

John

·
Junior Charter Member
343 Posts

·
Charter Member
1,239 Posts
Royce: I am another All Mustang customer. I agree with what everyone said about the Thompson's, nice guys. When I bought mine 4 years ago, they had already shipped over 250 pallets. If by chance you use them, ask them to use more and smaller crates. It was a classic watching a forklift driver trying to put that monster crate on a flat bed truck (plus unload it at home). Good luck.

tim

·
Junior Charter Member
239 Posts
I used MPS near Atlanta. They put together the pallet and let me mix and match parts to get the combo that I wanted. Also, when something was found to be missing they were quick to ship it to me. I am happy with the service and would use them again.

Cheers,
Shack

·
Registered
369 Posts
I went with MPS from Atlanta as well. Very satisfied so far, great service and a forum vendor as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts