·
Registered
337 Posts
Donor gauges with FFR amp meter

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm ok now im really confused. SO it looks like you can bust the guage cluster apart and get at the individual guages. Do they supply the housings/trim rings, etc? I was picturing that ugly donor cluster in the dash of one of these things and was making myself sick! THat actually looks good!

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
You really should order a build manual(they take the $ off the price of the kit when you buy one). It explains how you make the donor gauges work on the kit.
I have them and think they look and work fine!
Everyone that sees them is surpised how good they look. I'll probably go to Autometers in the future, but that's just because I want white faced gauges.
RR

·
Registered
337 Posts
Yes, you cut the cluster apart and the kit comes with the bezels and glass. Bolt them on with machine screws, add some lights, and not bad for FREE! I will probably upgrade to Autometers one day.

·
THRAMP-master
3,473 Posts
the kit comes with the bezels and glass
Actually, the kits now come with a blank dash standard. You've got to tell 'em you want the donor gauge kit, it's a no-cost option.

·
Registered
475 Posts
go with autometers up front. You'll appreciate it. Eliminate the pod and a lot of wiring. Plus the lighting of the donor gauges is just not adequat.

LLoyd

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.