Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Senior Charter Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Health issues have forced me to give up my dream of building a roadster, so I am liquidating stuff I have collected for my build:

FREE: 1993 Mustang 5.0 w/Tremec T-5, 3:08 TracLoc rear end; runs and drives. Runs like a greased jackrabbit. Hasn't been registered since 2004 in CA, long out of the DMV system. The car is a convertible and has lots of other good parts, however it is NOT rebuildable (bad frame damage). Was driven over 500 miles from Sonora, CA to Las Vegas with NO issues. Doesn't overheat, doesn't leak, doesn't use or burn oil. Drop it in a kit "as-is", or freshen the engine up with new bearings, rings, and a cam. Either way, the price is right.

I don't want any money for it, just want it to go to a builder in need of a good drive train. Car comes with a Bill of Sale only.

Videodude

Reactions: wcj and AgileYeti

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Health issues have forced me to give up my dream of building a roadster, so I am liquidating stuff I have collected for my build:

FREE: 1993 Mustang 5.0 w/Tremec T-5, 3:08 TracLoc rear end; runs and drives. Runs like a greased jackrabbit. Hasn't been registered since 2004 in CA, long out of the DMV system. The car is a convertible and has lots of other good parts, however it is NOT rebuildable (bad frame damage). Was driven over 500 miles from Sonora, CA to Las Vegas with NO issues.

I don't want any money for it, just want it to go to a builder in need of a good drive train. Car comes with a Bill of Sale only.

Videodude
Sorry to hear about the health issues, Videodude. This is a good way to ensure your dream will live on in another's build. I hope things work out for you and your health improves so you get another shot at the dream.

·
Registered
11 Posts
If you were only closer to Texas. Sorry to hear that health issues is forcing you to do this.

·
Senior Charter Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A great big "Thank You" to everyone who responded; the donor car, and extra parts, are going to a good home in San Diego. The Forum Rocks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Videodude,

Thanks you so much. I'm excited to use the mustang parts. So fun story we may be using the the fox body for 24 Hours Of Lemons. Still need to tear it apart to see how much damage is to the body.

·
Senior Charter Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jimmy,

So happy to know that the "heart and soul" of my dream will be living on in your build. It's sort of like donating body organs: one gave, so another could live. Whatever you do, do it safely. God Bless you, my brother.

Videodude, aka Allan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts