Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got approval from my better half to proceed with ordering a roadster. In doing some searching here, it sounds like there was a post-Thanksgiving sale that extended into a winter sale, that extended into a pre-April 1st sale, that ran a few weeks long...

Now that I'm sitting here, credit card in hand (for the down-payment), nothing is on sale. That's just my luck

I know nothing is ever official, but does anybody have any idea of when the next 'sale' will come around ? I just hate missing a pretty hefty deal like they were offering...

Thanks !

·
Premium Member
6,654 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
where is hartland im in sturgeon bay. im ordering mine in august.. i have been told they are not going to have another sell. regardless of sell. if i had to go ahead now i would do it . i got to wait till this summer to have another load paid off before i can order so i got to wait.. unless business picks up for me. i am a realtor in door county...

·
Charter Member
3,486 Posts
Or maybe you should just do it, FFR could impose a price hike. It's not like materials costs are staying flat.

·
Senior Charter Member
2,424 Posts
Sometimes women have lousy timing but at least you have the green light. I also have the green light but I'm waiting for an investment to sell. Price hikes are possible but over extending and then not having a sale go through is enough to take the fun out of it. Keep it fun no matter what you decide. Good luck

·
Charter Member
273 Posts
Originally posted by 5.0 cobra:
where is hartland im in sturgeon bay.
about 25 miles straight West of Milwaukee. I grew up in Delafield, which borders Hartland. It's right about in the middle of Waukesha county.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,076 Posts
This would however be a great time to jump on a Ford crate engine from Forte's Parts or Max at Five Star Ford. They are offering a discount AND free shipping. It's never going to be any less money.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
24,745 Posts
I know I have a different mindset than some people but I say 'just do it!'.If, however,you are the type of person who will forever kick himself cause he paid an extra $1000 on a $25-40000 car then I guess you have to wait and hope. I think that this will be SO much fun that it won't matter.AND, having approval from the boss is probably the most important part of this deal anyway.Best wishes and welcome!

·
Junior Charter Member
3,131 Posts
I didn't know there was such a thing as a sale when I ordered mine. After I was almost half done with my build, they advertised a sale. Yeah, the extra money saved would have been nice, but I got my car, love my car, love driving my car. Go for it!!! Pete

·
Junior Charter Member
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all the feedback. I broke down and ordered this morning. Ordering the donor and arranging for shipping now. Can't wait !

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Originally posted by Jon Tallon:
Thanks for all the feedback. I broke down and ordered this morning. Ordering the donor and arranging for shipping now. Can't wait !
I ordered mine a month ago. I feel like a kid again....
Congrats on the order !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.