Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
OT Moderator
13,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like the latest flyers I've been getting from them no longer have that famous 20% off coupon. Is is just the flyers I'm getting, or did they drop that deal?

I want to buy one of their HD 220V Air Compressors, and could use 20% off.

·
Senior Charter Member
2,384 Posts
the last HF coupon i saw said it excluded Floor Jacks, Compressors, Welders, tool cabinets, etc...basically anything that you'd really want to use a coupon for.

i usually look in a magazine for thier coupons...Hot Rod, Car Craft, Popular Mechanics, Car and Driver, Road and Track...most mens magazines

they're getting real tight on that stuff though...

·
Tool Collector
6,599 Posts
I am still getting the 20% about once a month. Subscribe to their e-mail news letter.

As SCracer said the good stuff doesn't apply.

If I were you I'd march in to Lowe's and grab a manager. Tell them the compressor you'd like and ask for a 10% off. You'll be way ahead in the end. CH makes all of the Kobalt compressors.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
10% veterans discount

Not to hijack, but when you're at HD or Lowes, show some form of military ID or veterans status for 10% off at the register. The cashiers have a 10% off veterans discount barcode taped to the register and just zap it after they total up your purchase. No intercom pages for the manager or any BS.

HTH

Will

·
Registered
209 Posts
If you are on FB just look them up. They currentlly have one on their FB page that you print out. You can also sign up for their e-mail list and get them occasionally.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
This month's issue of Wood magazine has a HF 20% off coupon. I am planning on using it to buy a new table saw at Home Depot... if it works, it will be pretty cool getting $100 of a $500 tool!

-Jon A.

·
Registered
209 Posts
This month's issue of Wood magazine has a HF 20% off coupon. I am planning on using it to buy a new table saw at Home Depot... if it works, it will be pretty cool getting $100 of a $500 tool!

-Jon A.
Please report back your success or failure. Not sure if home depot will agree that HF is a competitor.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts