Factory Five Racing Forum banner

Does anyone know of this car?

285 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Cody 
#1 ·
Hello all, this is my first post to this group and I eagerly await your assistance as I too navigate through the process of buying/building a spec racer. I have gotten to the stage of ordering the assembly manual and am now awaiting its arrival. I am also trying to find the time to visit the factory in the next couple of weeks.

What I would appreciate some help with is a posting I have found on Ebay for an expired auction for a spec racer. (Ebay auction number 1836602106). Does anyone know this car or its owner?

• As an aside we took a trip to the "lone star classics" factory today to see what was available and were somewhat disappointed with the quality of the prebuilts. Maybe there were having a bad day? But at 46K I really expected more and it has really made me strongly consider the spec racer again.

As a newbee any assistance/ guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Mark Perry
    Dallas Texas

#2 ·
Mark I wish I had known you were going to LoneStar. I live about a mile from them and you could have stopped by and loked at my FFR. It's not very far along but maybe I could have answered some questions for you.

Drop me a line if you would like to come by some time.

Cody

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.