Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Arruminum
3,665 Posts
Just call Kirkhams at 801-377-8224. Talk to Thomas. He is usually willing to help with stuff like that.

·
Pro FFR Builder and Moderator
14,823 Posts
I have a CSX here, what do you need?

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What are the rough dimensions of the trunk panels? I'm thinking if modifying my trunk to look like a S/C. The main dimensions I need are the height and width of the vertical panel. I can't post a pic from my phone but I will try posting what I need tonight. Thanks.

Joey

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App

·
14,823 Posts
I can tell you right now it won't work without cutting the rear frame apart and redesigning the fuel tank or cell.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I know it will take some major work. I want to try and get the trunk mocked up with cardboard like I want it to look like. Then I can determine how much of the frame has to be modified. I've already put a custom gas tank on my wish list so mocking the trunk up will give me an idea on how to design the tank. If I can get the dimensions of the panel outlined in red then I can get everything roughly mocked up to see what the damage will be.

Attachments

·
14,823 Posts
If you call me tomorrow and remind me I will get some measurements while on the phone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.