Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My *$%^$# S-W speedo got stuck a hair before 10,000 miles (like the numbers are not straight across) and refuses to click forward anymore. the 1/10ths wheel keeps spinning, but everytime it gets to 9/10ths and and the mile wheel starts to turn, it's like it "gives up" and just goes past her. The speedo itself works fine and is as accurate as she ever was. This is now about 100+ miles and the 1/10ths just keeps spinning and spinning. It's like the 1/10ths wheel doesn't have enough energy to move the other wheels!

I know already that S-W gauges are pieces of $hit, so I don't need you guys to remind me. Just wondering if anyone has a "secret" they can share. Thanks.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,655 Posts
Dior's very own "Ground Hog Day"...

Olli

P.S. That was a lot of help, wasn't it? ;)

·
Husband/Father/Son
12,463 Posts
Anthony,

2421K had the same issues with it's speedometer. Gave their tech people a call and got a replacement. Of course your mileage is now set at zero, but at least the replacement worked.......Only other option is to send it in and have them fix it for you (2-5 weeks wait)......

Bill S.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.