Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just a posting fiend today. I saw these gauges in the Ford Racing catalog. Kind of hard to see in the pic:

Here's a better one of just the tach (you have to buy it separate):

I think they're classy looking, in a roadster kind of way. I was planning on Autometer Ultralites for when I upgraded the dash. But now I'm not sure. Price is about the same. What do you think?

·
Premium Member
18,585 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
WOW! :eek: I actually like those more
than our autometers.
Two things.. I like our reverse speedo, and I
see that one only reads to 120.
Are they backlit?

·
FFCobra Craftsman
711 Posts
Summit Racing has all the latest "vintage" looking gauges in packages as well....Most are Autometer I think.

Raymond

·
Premium Member
18,585 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Since this thread has been hijacked, one of the premier makers of 32 kits is Brookville. All steel bodies. Not cheap though - the body and frame alone are $17K.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tweeeeetttt!!!

Technical foul. Intentional thread hijack. You're penalized 10 posts. :D

Hulka - I'm not sure if they're backlit. I'd have to find out more. NAGA may have a point, though. They might be a little too "classic". Different is a good thing, though.

·
Senior Charter Member
391 Posts
Those gauges are very sharp, I have them in my '34 pick-up, they are made by autometer for ford, and if you like those you need to see the black ones. There is a set with the same chrome bezels, but black background and white letters, those would be really sharp in an FFR.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts