Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's getting closer! We need to sell some more raffle tickets or I'll win the coupe for sure! :D You can even buy them w/ your credit card. Come on folks, let's support Team Jenny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to the "raffle" section of www.cobras.com for more info, or to purchase your tickets online.

[ May 16, 2002, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: Wade Chamberlain ]

·
1,018 Posts
Yes, 2 for me and working on 8 more thru friends and family.

Doug

·
FFCobra Fanatic
717 Posts
Bill,
Absolutely as many as we can! FFR has made the DVSF a fantastic deal on this car but, we still have to pay, and rightfully so!

But, at this rate if we sell 500 tickets I will be surprised. And I'm here to tell ya, right up all the people directly or indirectly can buy tickets! I'm buying two if I can talk Mrs. DV into it! I mean a Daytona for $100.00 bucks? You bet I'm buying tickets. Heck you can pull the winning ticket on Sunday for all I care
It had just better say DV on it somewhere !

DV - Yes, we need your support and attendance. Have you bought your tickets yet? Where in the entire world can you see over 250 rumbling, noisy, beautifull snakes at one time? At the DVSF II of course! Have you registered?

·
Befuddled
560 Posts
I have my ticket, it came quickly too. I honestly have no idea what I'd do with the coupe kit if I should win though, I'm still gearing up to get my roadster project started!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts