Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was someone back a few weeks ago that was going to have red interior installed. I was just wanting to see it.

Signed,
Confused

·
Premium Member
2,588 Posts
that was me. material has been chosen, it goes into the upholster on the 23rd.

·
Junior Charter Member
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking forward to the pics!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Shade Tree Mechanic
14,333 Posts
Derald, What color is your car? Mine will be black and my wife was saying that red carpet might look good? Hmmmm......Red+Black=Batmobile ?

·
FFCobra Craftsman
6,103 Posts
Do a search on here. I know last year (maybe sometime in the fall), I saw a post of someone with a black car and red interior (seats, carpet, dash, doorskins, etc.) Very well done. Interesting, just not my cup of tea.

·
Investigating
80 Posts
I'd be careful going all red on the interior. It can look overdone IMO. If you have a black car then black accents go a long ways towards breaking it up. Black stitching would look very good as well.

I have red seats and floormats on my stang with everything else black or aluminum and love it.

Note: I'm not saying an all red interior can't look good, just that my personal preference would be to break it up a little bit.

·
Premium Member
2,588 Posts
Here is the car. Interior will be a dark red, not the bright fire engine color. Steering wheel, gauges, belts, trim will remain black.

PS. next project is a set of webers.

·
Junior Charter Member
831 Posts
Red is still one of my favorite interior colors! I had a 67 Mustang with a red interior. Don't see to many now days unless in a vette.

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
I like this one with Westminister Blue and red int.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.