Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i decided since i will be doing a long road trip, i ought to throw my rear splashes on.
climbing around in the wheel well and knowing how i want to install those wheel well liners i decided to stop that nasty water running up from behind ur back when it rains or u hit a puddle, this will also keep the inside clean

i thought about how my fellow tradesmen that do rubber roof have hooked me up over the years with a few rolls of termination strip, a 7" wide roll left over with just enough Lf. to fit and glue up into the wheel well behind the pass seat and drivers.
cut them up took about 3hours and bang its done, sealed the edges with a sealant, well the water may not be hitting my back thru the wells now and i hope it doesn't rain too much for the Salem MO trip.
the wife walks out and asked well what if you want to pull the body, i picked up a knife and said,"cut it"
i also installed some sealing at the door sill.

along with my extra water proofing and all the sound and heat shielding i think my cobra may be a very sound Cobra, need to add to my build pics:evil:

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
what a wet subject

and its all mine:winkiss:
what would Buffy think about getting all wet on a road trip...........

ahhhh wet back T-shirt contest:evil:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.