Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, this is Isaac... Son Of da Bat

Many of you know that our website has been down for some time... I am finally caught up and between builds, so I am going to be working on the site here for the next week or so...

If "Da Bat" did it! I NEED YOUR PHOTOS!

please... we lost our large data base of photos on the back end of the site and would like to get more of the ones we didn't have from you.

So if you could attach testimonials and photos... We would really appreciate it.

Also to be announced... we haven't advertised it publicly because we had several projects going, but we will now announce to the public that we do offer a service for Complete builds, Partial builds, and Rent-Isaac by the day to help with your build.

For those of you who do not know, or were not at HB last year... I'm Isaac, I was the bearded guy who shapped Dave a surfboard that my father painted

I have been building, and fixing damaged or incomplete builds for my fathers customers for the last 3 years.

so please, I ask politely again... help us with content, send us your photos and your testimonials

here are some of the photos from my shop "cobra command"

Attachments

·
Mustang Convert
1,282 Posts
Shoot us an email address so we can send pictures in full resolution vs what the forum dumbs them down to so you can pick them up on the super duper super secret bat computer!

Just make sure the dogs don't slobber on it though or you will loose the pictures again...

IMG_0443.jpg
IMG_0413.jpg
IMG_0418.jpg
IMG_0442.jpg
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1449175834.529453.jpg

Kevin

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Here you go!

Mario

·