Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, This is a reminder of our Annual Cobra Club Christmas Party, this Saturday, December 8th, at 5'ish in the evening. No morning meeting this month.
Cocktails about 5:00, Dinner at 6:00. The club will provide dinner, no need to potluck. A variety of Beer and Wine will be available, but if you like a particular beverage, please feel free to bring it.
If you'd like to participate in the gift exchange, please bring a wrapped gift, less than $20.
The address is the Terry & Liz Hagberg home, 911 SW 30th St. Battle Ground, WA 98604.
If you have problems with your GPS, call me, 360-953-1570. Parking will be available in the front circle and the side parking area.
We're hoping new members, and old members alike will join us.
See you then,
Terry H.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Julie and I plan to be there.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Steve and Julie, looking forward to it.
Terry

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Glenn, Merry Christmas to you and Jeanne. We enjoyed your company on our Summer trip. Stay tuned, we're planning our next summer activities. I wouldn't be surprised to see a trip heading south this summer.

Terry H.

·
Order of the Purple Cobra
795 Posts
Donna and I will crash your party since you invited old members. I won't tell her old members are invited. I'll say past members.

Chris & Donna

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks to all who attended our annual Christmas Party. It was good to see everyone and catch up. We're looking forward to next summer's drives.

Terry & Liz H.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Thanks Terry and Liz for opening your home for the party. Good people, good food, good times (even though the simulator made me "car sick"). We all appreciate your hospitality.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts