1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Husband/Father/Son
12,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The "first 289 FIA built by FFR as a test bed" :eek:

CLICK HERE

Dave, say it isn't so and my trust in you has not been broken

I feel so soiled, used , lied to, and abused...........

Think I now need a slabside from you to restore my faith :evil:

Yours In Fords,

Bill S.

·
Charter Member
1,605 Posts

·
Registered
7,813 Posts
That car was built a long time ago by a guy from the cape. Really nice build, I believe he was a fireman.
Name escapes me but it was a beautiful car. Bob Peckhams car was equally as nice...wish I could have owned either of them!

·
Senior Charter Member
794 Posts
That is a sweet looking car. Love It.

like this:
[/QUOTE]

·
Husband/Father/Son
12,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It was not the car I was questioning, but the story being told. His description is a bit misleading, as was his response to me when I asked if he had any documentation that this was a "sanctioned car" from FFR. His response tells me it is not, yet he states that FFR supplied the VIN, which we all know now, they did not.

Enough said.

Bill S.

·
Charter Member
1,605 Posts
Bill, Dave Smith responded on the other forum.

John O

·
Not a waxer
12,098 Posts
Dave told the real story on the other site and included comments about the current status of FFR's 289 project as well as some less than flattering words about aquiring the molds. Interesting...

Jeff

·
Administrator
6,612 Posts
sadly, this car burnt down last year. It was sold to a guy, who sold it to a guy... and then was used as an "exotic rental" where it caught fire and burned.

very sad to see such a beautiful car destroyed

That just not right.

:(

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.