Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So don’t like the padded look or the quality from the kit vinyl.

Got the match (very close) from Joann Fabric. It’s almost an exact match to the vintage low back seats and I’m planning to only go vinyl directly to dash panel.

Width is such you can’t get just 11-12” off the roll and have to go 2 yards deep.

As such I have 3 extra pieces cut to size 11” high by 72” wide that fits the lower lip, covers dash, and leave approx 1/2” to wrap around the top or leave loose to cover gap to body.

If you like or need the kit vinyl, also happy to send that.

$25 shipped (Joann Fabric vinyl)
$25 shipped (FF kit padded vinyl)

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
198 Posts
Do you know if this is close (the Joann Fabric) to the complete covered dash that factory five sells? Looking for material that is close to that to cover my console......

Thanks-John

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Grady,

What part# or name is that Joann vinyl?

I would be interested in two as I would have to do a console too. What it be less if you shipped two in one box?

I'm no longer in Vermont but just finished a move to North Carolina and working to set up my workshop garage.

George

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
John - not the same as the kit vinyl as it’s not padded and has the texture almost the same as the vintage low back seats. Not sure what the FF finished dash looks like.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hi - Payment sent. Was to send pm on shipping address as site stated your mailbox is full.

Please ship to:

John Guliov
10597 Old Hwy 81
Pembina, ND
204-224-4081

thanks-John

1 - 11 of 11 Posts