Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to order a splitter/grille from Dark Water Customs but none of the purchase links are working for me. What's up??

·
7,679 Posts
The Dark Water site is open for orders during the first week of each month. He then fills the orders during the rest of the month. I believe that there are some private issues going on and he is doing the best he can. The products are first rate and certainly worth waiting for. I ordered a door trim set the first week in September and had it by the end of the third week.

Just wait a bit, order early next month and you'll get exactly what you ordered and you'll be happy with it.

Ray

[ October 18, 2007, 11:56 AM: Message edited by: Ray ]

·
FFCobra Fanatic
7,022 Posts
I ordered their front spoiler they put out great product.

He does have an issue going on and is doing his best to fill orders.

Once you ordr the customer support is great.

John

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did not realize that. I had ordered a couple other items already and just wanted to add to it. I sent him a message & money. Hopefully he can add it.

Thanks,

Dave -

·
Gelcoat Driving Maniac!
4,373 Posts
I ordered a bunch of parts the first week of October. I was a little worried that he would be overwhelmed but he got me the parts last week and they are all top notch.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Got a air splitter, splash panels. and rear view mirror bracket. All are awsome quality parts. Now want the air dam!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts