Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I knew exactly what color I wanted, guardsman blue and wimbledon white, just 1 less decision for me (Captain Undecisive) to make... and then Nov 2007 came along!

·
Super Moderator
29,537 Posts
Hey, don't worry. You'll be making color changes right up to the day they're ready to paint your car. I'm still trying to decide on my GT40 and he is going to start shooting color in less than 2 weeks!!!

·
FFCobra Craftsman
3,235 Posts
The red looks sooooo sweet on a GT40!!!

·
Super Moderator
29,537 Posts
Let's not hijack Franky's thread.

I opt for a dark red, no stripes and white side pipes Franky! Use some Halibrand wheels with dark centers and Goodyear tires.

Oh yea!!!

·
Senior Charter Member
406 Posts
They are all blue at heart. It's your responsible to find the shade that reflects your cars personality and one that TURNS YOU ON.

I know mine was going to be Blue with white, right up until it went to paint. It ended up to be the November POM.

Mgent

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It Looks Great! Cheers!

·
Jack of all trades - expert at nothing
4,395 Posts

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,041 Posts
Franky, I wanted the same guardsman blue/Wimbleton white until I saw HOK candyapple brandywine.It's a beautiful color and everyone goes nuts over it,But theres a part of me that wishes I stuck with the original plan.My 2 cents.
Mike

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,041 Posts
Franky, I wanted the same guardsman blue/Wimbleton white until I saw HOK candyapple brandywine.It's a beautiful color and everyone goes nuts over it,But theres a part of me that wishes I stuck with the original plan.My 2 cents.
Mike

·
Jack of all trades - expert at nothing
4,395 Posts
double post - site slowing down again

1 - 13 of 13 Posts