Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
8,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been away for the most part of the past few to sell No.2 years due to health issues, abating now enough that I can get back in the game. I had just began the sale process of #8075 when I had to stop. Back at it now to build No. 3. Here goes:

FACTORY FIVE MK4 Roadster #8075
Built 3/2013-6/2016

Build Notes: )1 All parts new or NOS except ABS controller/module and wheel sensors. 2) Duplicated Ford’s Mustang Cooling System No overheating issues.

Color: Black over tan….bodywork/paint by Jeff Miller

Wheels: FRONT 15x8 - 5"BS / REAR 15x9 - 5.48"BS

Tires: FRONT BFG P245/60R15, REAR BFG P295/50R15

Powertrain: 2013 Ford 5.0L Coyote (Ford Racing), advertised as 412HP/390 ftlbs torque at flywheel (has not been dyno’d): Tremec TKO500 Transmission: 8.8 rear: Drive-by-Wire (DBW) acceleration: stainless steel custom headers.

Accessories/Upgrades (partial list): Power Steering: Power Brakes: hydraulic clutch: Anti-lock braking system (ABS): AC/Heater/Defrost/Fan: Wiper/Washer: Cruise Control: USB charge ports: Apple I-Pod/ Nano-driven sound system: 12V accessory outlets in cabin and trunk: “flash-to-pass” turn signals: custom dash: seat heaters: driveshaft safety hoop: FRONT/REAR bumpers: aluminum spats: 1-3/4” diameter stainless steel roll bars: Sunvisors and Windwings: Chromed side-pipes w/ PTP Turbo side-shields.

Security: Digital pushbutton ignition w/2 fobs. Car is wired for trickle-charger (charger included). Battery cut-off switches for both (-) and (+) terminals.

~2,000 original miles, ~23 mpg, JLT Performance-tuned for 91 octane.

$45k firm; no trades, sorry.

Call Dale 707-208-3939

Q: Does it come with a top? A: No, but really nice ones are available here: http://www.factoryfiveparts.com/15199-premium-mk4-convertible-soft-top/
Q: Why sell? A: Supporting my hobby. This is No 2. Looking forward to No.3.

Q: Is it fun to drive? A: Ha! Words fail

I for one like the whole story available, so, here is the link to the good, bad and ugly build thread: https://www.ffcars.com/forums/17-factory-five-roadsters/363490-dales-mk-iv-coyote-build.html , and a link to the initial For Sale thread: https://www.ffcars.com/forums/18-factory-five-cars-sale-wanted-sponsored-intercity-lines/606289-dales-mkiv-coyote-build-8075-sale.html .

Pics follow:

·
8,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Dale's For Sale Pics

Some Pics:

Cheers, Dale

Attachments

·
8,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Pics

A few more. If you would like specific pics just ask.

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Here is a beautiful Coyote powered MK4 for $45K. Anyone who has priced the cost of the components should understand the value here.

I know the car and I am surprised it has not been bought already.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I've always loved this car. At $45k it's a steal. I've see much lesser cars sell for more. Good luck with the sale.

Last month on Bringatrailer.com a MK3 sold for $46k, an MK4 sold for $50k, and in July a MK4 sold for $48k. None of them had the features of this car! This should be a slam dunk at $45k

·
8,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the kind words, Alan and Dewey.

·
8,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts