Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so I am not the sharpest tack in the box, Who sent me a check in the last week for a set of Walnut insert door panels ? I cashed the check and forgot to write down the person and address
-Herb

[ April 14, 2007, 07:30 PM: Message edited by: Herb fraser ]

·
Veni, Vidi, V8
536 Posts
All of us did, Herb.

Just send them to us when you get them done.

Cheers!
Dave

·
2,860 Posts
If your absolutely, positively, sure you can't remember... It was me! :D :D :D I can put them right over the ones I have from you! :cool:

Dave...two criminal minds; thinking at the same time!

·
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How did I know this would happen ??
That what I love about you guys ,the honesty
!!

[ April 07, 2007, 02:54 PM: Message edited by: Herb fraser ]

·
Registered
365 Posts
Don't listen to any of them. It was without a doubt ME.
I liked the ones you already sent me soooo much I wanted to retrofit another pair in my trunk.

·
Premium Member
12,393 Posts
Look at the bright side Herb. Whoever it was will be out here next month ripping you to shreds for stiffing him while we gleefully sit by and watch...quietly.

·
Premium Member
9,692 Posts
Um,,,er,,,, Oh yeah, I did! :D

·
pizza connoisseur
900 Posts
Heck when the true owner does come forward everyone is gonna think he is pullin yer leg too!

·
Junior Charter Member
2,891 Posts
Reminds me of the story about the watermelon farmer. Local kids had been stealing his melons so he put up a sign saying "ONE OF THESE WATERMELONS IS POISIONED". The next day there was a new sign saying "NOW THERE ARE TWO WATERMELONS POISIONED."

·
Junior Charter Member
104 Posts
Herb,
It had to be me, I like the first pair, but I do not have the walnut ones. Yes sir...got to be me

Glen

·
Senior Charter Member
1,218 Posts
Herb

I think you can go to your bank and find out. I believe very check that passes has a picture snapped of it. This will help you confirm it was mine :D :D :D . I think I ordered a matching dash also.

·
Chief Cook and Bottlewasher
1,396 Posts
Ah, so that is where I sent that check... Sometimes I'm not the sharpest tack in the box, either. I sent it out and must have forgot to write it down in my register. It has been making me carzy for a few days now.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,626 Posts
Okay Herb, if you insist. They are mine I decided on a change from the large pockets ones that I have.

·
Snake Charmer
3,464 Posts
no no it was me

honest really it was me. it was

I figured I'd start with the door panels and work out from there.

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
How about working this in reverse...I'll go first.

I did not order, not yet anyway.

Only about 5,000 Cobra owners to go Herb. :D
Uh, make that 4,999

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.