Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Custom Headers and Cats *Fixed images - I hope*

Just got my car back from the local exhaust guy, and I am very pleased with his work. Thought I might share some pix with you all ....

How I gave it over:

And when it came back:

Plus a couple extra pix of engine:

Pretty neat I think. Down under we have to run late model with all emissions etc so I wanted to do it as neat as possible.

Now I am trying to figure out the engine ECU wiring - a few more grey hairs coming I think :)

·
Junior Charter Member
650 Posts
I don't think the pictures linked up properly. cant see anything on this end.

·
Super Moderator
29,393 Posts
Works for me

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Well that's annoying. It previewed OK, and I can see them just now as well.

I wonder if it is because according to my album on this site, these pictures are awaiting moderator approval??

Can you guys see my album at
http://www.ffcars.com/forums/members/albums/27014-jethrow/cobra1-470.html
along with the pics inside? Should be 13 of them.

(Edit - OK, it's a moderator issue. Not sure how to get this done, so will copy all the pix to the big gallery area)

·
Official OLD GUY
3,877 Posts
Nope

not happening . . . and I'd really like to see what you did cuz I'm working on revamping my exhaust as we type . . .

Doc :beerchug:

·
Official OLD GUY
3,877 Posts
Yup

Whoo-Hoo!!! that fixed it.

Doc

·
Senior Charter Member
3,410 Posts
Nice work!

Do the cats quiet the exhaust down at all, or does it sound pretty much the same?

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,278 Posts
Nice looking job. I just hope everything lines up OK with the body installed. I would have waited until the body was aligned and bolted down. Good luck. It looks good!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.