Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know who can make custom length e-brake cables with the cable end that fits the Ford calipers?

Thanks,
Dan

·
FFCobra Fanatic
690 Posts
Dan,
I don't know who makes them, but, I have a new set from FFR if you want them.
Later,

Greg

·
Registered
116 Posts
Dan,
I'm using the e-brake cables from the irs donor, FFR supplied e-brake cable (only need one) and a Fiero e-brake handle. I don't have it functional yet but looks like it's going to work with just a little more tweaking.

anyone know why the link to the image is not working? when I right-click and check the properties of the image, paste the resulting url into another session of explorer, the image appears, what am I doing wrong? TIA DS

[ March 11, 2002: Message edited by: Don Seifert ]

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don,
How are you routing your cables? Are you running both cables to the drivers side, or are you using a third intermediate cable?
Thanks for any info you can give.
Dan

·
Registered
116 Posts
Dan, not sure why I'm not seeing the pic, I posted a pic on the other forum last night and now it's not there either. Could be Webshots blocking somehow?

The picture I'm attempting to post is in the 3rd Roadster build album.

Webshots Albums

I used the downleg of the gas tank support to attach the e-brake cable from the caliper, the single cable that FFR supplied us with is just about the right lenght to attach to the Fiero handle. It looks like I'll have to do a little fabricating where the cable enters the cockpit. I'm not sure what that will look like yet, maybe someone that's "been there, done that" will assist here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts