Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At 6'3" and 240-250 lbs, I am considering a build. I have sat in production models and never could fit in the MR2, Z4, S2000, MIata etc.

I have been bouncing between the Hot Rod, the 818 but the Roadster keeps coming back into my head. Would love to hear more about big guy options (although I don't consider myself "big") personal fitment and which build would provide less headaches for an office jock such as myself.

Would love to hear more especially from those who have built more than one model.

I know the best bet is to head to MA and sit in them. but a 3 hour drive each way during a work day might be problematic.

Thanks in advance!

·
Unconventional Builder
5,498 Posts
Here is a "Tall Guy" build go start in your research.

http://www.ffcars.com/forums/17-fac...48-tall-guy-6-6-ffr-5857-graduation-post.html

My first comment, these cars aren't really commuter cars especially for hours. I am prob going to flamed by the die hards but oh well. My best guess for you would be the 33 Hard Top for extended on road driving. Your challenge is going to be the fitting of a comfortable drivers seat and still having the needed leg room.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I appreciate your candor. I have heard hot Rod may be my best option with auto trans (I thought sacrilegious in a hot rod) but if the foot well is tight and I see others here doing it...well...maybe!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.