Factory Five Racing Forum banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,718 Posts
Rich, I am going to meet at the stump driving down from VT, but our regular Ct crew will quite possibly meet at the Red Robin again.

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
FYI, It’s more than likely I will have a second person with me. Just not sure if it’s my friend or brother-in-law yet.

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Here is a quick mapquest version of the loop Rich supplied the graphic above.

link attempt number two:

Sorry, but that link isn’t working for me. Transfer into Google maps?

·
Premium Member
2,718 Posts
OK. I updated both the link and the headcount. Let me know if the Google maps one doesn't work.

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Maybe I’m stupid, but it’s not working for me. Says error

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
That one worked! Thank you

·
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·

·
Registered
65 Posts
CT group - are you meeting in Enfield to drive up to Greenfield? I’m in Tolland, CT.
Paul

·
Premium Member
2,718 Posts
For the Ct folks they will meet at the Enfield, Ct Red Robin and leave there at about 9:15 typically.

Right now I am thinking there will be about six vehicles there to leave there by 9:15. Mike S. with his 33 will definitely be there in case there are any questions. Please respond here if you plan to join that group from Ct.

Also, for the new folks to the ride, we will stop for lunch at the Valley View Saloon. It is a small, family restaurant so not the typical "saloon" profile. They have made all adjustments to keep patrons safe in this new world we live in. They take good care of us. :)

·
Premium Member
2,718 Posts
9/30 update of the tally:
'69 Mustang- 1
Mark L.- 2
Mike ('33)- 1
Wes- 1
thwrightstuff- 2
happybb- 2
Rich-3
Carlos- 1
My5- 2
Toolerwayne- 2

·
Premium Member
2,718 Posts
Rich, that pickup truck with the chassis swap sounds cool.

Reactions: Rich215

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
My brother-in-law really wanted to join. He’s got a 69 Mustang, would it be cool if he joined, if he wanted? It’s not in amazing shape yet.
Also, we will meet the crew in Enfield.

·
Premium Member
2,718 Posts
No problem on the Mustang as long as it's reliable, we'll add him to the list.

·
Premium Member
2,718 Posts
Again, for the new folks, there is an Irving/ Circle K gas station on the right just as you get to the Mohawk Trail if you need gas and a rest stop. The station is just before the Tree Stump ATM so we usually stop there before meeting up. That address is: Circle K, 223 Mohawk Trl, Greenfield, MA 01301. We actually walk back and forth from the Tree Stump to there if needed for one last pit stop before heading out.

·
Junior Charter Member
623 Posts
I will be at Red Robin in Enfield at 9 am. We can leave there by 9:15.

·
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Wayne, if I'm not there by 9:15 go ahead without me. One of the guys from California doesn't get in to Bradley until 11:30 so it will be a late night for me. If we can leave my house early enough I can meet you at the Red Robin.
I swear both guys coming in from California for the wedding on Sunday are more excited about this foliage ride than they are about the wedding.

·
Premium Member
2,718 Posts
OK gang. One more sanity check to prep. for Saturday.
-nut & bolt check of car.
-check fluids and battery connections
-bring some canned goods for the local food bank drop during lunch.
-phone, charger, and ear buds
-AAA card :)
-several layers of clothes for the AM chill.

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
We can’t wait dude, wicked excited for this. Just gotta remember the canned food. We (my buddy and me in the Cobra, not Mustang) will be meeting at Red Robin, as well. Been going through the car last night and tonight, should be all good to go. Working out the kinks in my early morning cold drives to work.

·
Premium Member
2,718 Posts
Ct crew, the route 2 Mohawk Trail exit number off of 91 North is # 43 now with the new numbering scheme in Mass. FYI.

See you all at the Stump in the AM. Car is gassed and ready to roll.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts