Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I saw it on the forum that someone has used DC's small block hemi crate engine in their car. As an old White Hat guy I'm very interested in any details of the install. If Chrysler had had a small enough engine when they bought Roots Group Tigers might have endured, and Ol' Shel might have put them in the ACs Hope I have not offended any Ford guys out there, it's just that every time I put a Mopar in a Ford chassis it just seemed to run better. That said I'd rather push a Ford as drive a chevy.
I've had my fun, but really would like to falow the progress on the Hemi.

hat guy

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the quick response. Really looks nice , hope you are taking a lot of pictures. Have you figured out the exhaust routing yet? I have a doner engine that was to be rebuilt but if this is not too problematic an install I would very much consider doing the same.

·
Junior Charter Member
55 Posts
Sorry guys, I usually only hang out on the dark side. Some of the true Blue Oval guys really shun this kind of blasphamy.

Seriously, this project has really put me through some fun issues to work out of. As of right now, the mounts are solid, the engine is finally in, the custom headers have been substituted for 300C manifolds with the heads re-machined to allow reversing them, and the pedals [finally] allow my size 11's to fit in the box.

All of my pictures can be seen here (thanks to Anti-Venom's site)

http://www.bowtiecobra.com/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=6&page=1

Here are some recent teasers:

Thanks for the interest!!

·
section 8
5,136 Posts
Jim thats cool! Bob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.