Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All items listed below are very lightly used. All in great working condition. Anywhere between 500 and 1,500 miles. I have since upgraded my engine, fuel systems to run E-85 as well as eliminated the controls pack PCM in favor of an aftermarket ECU thus eliminating the need for the parts listed below.

I know what the parts cost new but I don't really know what the used market bears for these parts so if a price does not look reasonable and you are interested, send me a PM with a reasonable offer. I'll most likely say yes if for no other reason than to make sure these parts go to fellow forum members before I try unloading them elsewhere.

Ford Mustang GT ('11-'14) stock fuel rail - $50
Ford Mustang GT ('11-'14) Ford Racing 47 lb. fuel injectors, set of 8 - $150
SCT X3 Programmer (Ford Mustang/Coyote), Part#3000 - $150
Aeromotive SS series billet canister fuel filter / 10-micron - Part# 12308 - $50
Ford Mustang GT ('11-'14) stock fuel injectors, set of 8 - $75 Sold
JLT Oil Separator for passenger side (black anodized) - Part#OSPFMG1B - $60 Sold
Walbro in-tank fuel pump w/ hanger assembly & -6 AN fittings (255 lph), Breeze Part#70662 - $125 Sold
Ford Racing Speed Dial (help with stalling on decel to idle), Part# M-4209ADPT-AC - $100 Sold
Ford Racing Controls Pack PCM only, part# CM-12A650-A5LA or BR3Z-12A650-AVD - $250 Sold
Ford Racing CobraJet Intake Manifold (painted),Part#M-9424-M50CJ - $400 Sold
Ford Racing 65mm Twin Oval throttle body, Part#M-9926-CJ65 - $350 Sold

Buyer pays shipping

·
4,000 Posts
I'll take the JLT Oil separator and possibly the intake. Can you send a picture of the painted intake please? Will it fit on a stock 2012 Coyote or do I need to change anything such as TB. hrenaud at comcast dot net.

Thx,

Henry

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll take the JLT Oil separator and possibly the intake. Can you send a picture of the painted intake please? Will it fit on a stock 2012 Coyote or do I need to change anything such as TB. hrenaud at comcast dot net.

Thx,

Henry
The separator is yours. Here are a couple of pics on the painted intake. It will work fine with a 2012 Coyote but not with the stock throttle body. The stock TB is a round TB. This manifold required an oval mouthed throttle body. Also, because you are changing the air intake characteristics it will almost certainly require a tune modification.

Attachments

·
4,000 Posts
Got your PM and thanks for the pictures. With the oval TB, how did you connect to the MAF? Still interested but want to make sure it will all work. The intake looks awesome and I want it if you can let me know the MAF connection.

Henry

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Henry,

I used a silicone 90 degree elbow reducer transition (5" round to 4"). That made the connection from the oval TB (5") to the round 4" which connected to my MAF housing. You can cobble together your intake with MAF specific couplers from Spectre or other companies. However, I took a 4" ID round tube section and welded a MAF plate to it and then welded a 6" to 4" velocity stack to mount the filter to. I've attached a couple pics to show what I'm talking about.

Trevor

Attachments

·
Caress of Steel
2,137 Posts
I'll take the fuel pump assembly.. PM sent

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Henry,

I am not using the elbow or the driver side PCV plumbing with my new setup. If you are interested, I'll sell the elbow transition, fittings and custom PCV hose for $50. I have $110 in it.

That would just leave you the MAF housing and the filter to deal with.

Attachments

·
4,000 Posts
Trevor,

One more question - on the 2nd pic of the intake, it looks like the ear on the left side is broken off. Is that just a photo issue? There are no issues with the parts? If so, I will take the intake, TB, PCM, elbow and PCV plumbing and JLT. Will you take $1150 shipped to 33981?

Henry

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Trevor,

One more question - on the 2nd pic of the intake, it looks like the ear on the left side is broken off. Is that just a photo issue? There are no issues with the parts? If so, I will take the intake, TB, PCM, elbow and PCV plumbing and JLT. Will you take $1150 shipped to 33981?

Henry
No. It is not broken off. It is not damaged at all. Perfect condition. I think you are seeing an injection molded seam in the picture. You will be really happy with it.

$1,150 and I ship within the US.

I'll PM you my paypal and contact info.

Thanks Henry. Let me know if you have other questions. I'll pull everything together tonight and get it ready to ship tomorrow once I receive payment.

Also, I believe I left the AED (Shaun) custom tune on the PCM when I disconnected it. If I did then you'll have a pre-loaded tune that is specifically for this Intake and Throttle Body setup. So it should be a fairly good tune for you right out of the gate. With one difference being that I'm running hotter cams and heads (Aluminator XS). That might require some tune tweaking if you are running a stock Coyote.

Trevor

·
Registered
251 Posts
Sending you a PM on the following:

Walbro in-tank fuel pump w/ hanger assembly & -6 AN fittings (255 lph), Breeze Part#70662 - $125 Sale Pending (if not sold)
Ford Racing Speed Dial (help with stalling on decel to idle), Part# M-4209ADPT-AC - $100

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Walbro in-tank fuel pump w/ hanger assembly & -6 AN fittings (255 lph), Breeze Part#70662 - $125 Sale Pending (if not sold)
Ford Racing Speed Dial (help with stalling on decel to idle), Part# M-4209ADPT-AC - $100
I'm supposed to receive payment on Monday. If it falls through then the fuel pump assembly is yours. Regardless, Speed Dial is available and is yours if you want it.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Buyer made payment on Walbro fuel pump and hanger assembly. It is sold. Just PM'd you on Speed Dial.

Trevor

1 - 15 of 15 Posts